We shouldn't be in much trouble in the 4x1 ... We still have Montgomery and
Williams .. Mitchell is there for third leg duty if I am not mistaken (and
may have been chosen over Johnson anyway) ... And John Drummond is available
for first leg duty ... I would think that a squad of Drummond - Williams -
Mitchell - Montgomery should be capable of something in the mid 37 range
which would secure gold ...

As for the 4x4, despite the showing in the open 400, we still have more
depth than anyone else in the world at 400 meters .. I would go with
Pettigrew, who has shown to be our best entrant in the open race .. Add
Derrick Brew and Andrew Pierce who both have lots of collegiate relay
experience .. And then throw in our trump card - Angelo Taylor .. Leading
off Pettigrew would get us a low 45 opener .. Brew and Pierce should be able
to go mid to low 44s and then Taylor will give you sub 44 .. Should be
enough to win in this competition ..

Conway Hill
[EMAIL PROTECTED]