Buck wrote:

> I dunno' about the mediocrity part.
> Did you see that last foul by Stringfellow?  I know talking about a
scratch
> is like arguing about whether Superman could beat up the Hulk, but dang!
> It wasn't THAT much of a scratch and it LOOKED like a mid 28' jump and if
> the Hulk got REALLY mad...
>
> Cheers,
> Buck Jones

True Buck ...

But ya know in 1981 Carl Lewis close fouled what looked to be 30' !!! AND he
raised his hands and eased off on his way to 19.75 .. And of course it was
just a matter of time before he garnered BOTH records for his own ... Right
??? Well seems to me that Carl's 200 PR is still 19.75 .. And in only one
competition did he manage to go over 29' - oh and he lost to Powell's WR !!!

I bet that made the HULK mad !!!

Conway Hill