Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 14:15:26 -0700
From: "Buck Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: t-and-f: Top 10 list: What's your best running song ever?

U2: Where the streets have no name

We did a running video to this tune at a camp I once worked as a counselor.
We had the campers running from the other side of the hill (racing
actually) - a very long lens shot, heat waves, etc.  The song opens with a
very rythmic instrumental and as the runners crested the hill the lyrics
began, "I want to run..."

Very cool :-)

Cheers,
Buck