Lance is most certainly dirty. The whole sport of cycling is. Lance was
dirty before cancer and is dirty now. It's simply a part of the sport.
Africans, Germans, Russians, Chinese, Americans, no one is clean. From
things I've read and from things I've heard I believe most of the top
runners in the world are on something. That would be say 50-75% of the top
50, maybe even a higher % than that.

Alan