--- Wilmar Kortleever <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>     1 Johnson Joshua J.                USA      19.88      12.0
> Somebody in the press stands said Johnson is a former basketball player

Aha, I knew I wasn't (completely) imagining things.  That's the story I
heard, but someone told me off-list that Johnson ran in high school, so
maybe there was some mixing up of the story and it's his first year
running since high school?

Dan

=====
http://AccountBiller.com - MyCalendar, D-Man, ReSearch, etc.