I think Brian is correct in his assessment. I'd almost be willing to take
bets that he does not PR in the mile this summer.  I say this not as an
insult or intended disrespect but simply because the chances of everything
being just right again are small.  The benefits of a different training
system may not pay off right away, the right race might not be there,
injuries can come up, the college season might take a big toll and other
factors are all there.  I don't think that we should 1) assume Webb will
make a jump to sub-3:50/sub 3:33 or 2) be disapointed if he doesn't.  The
guy has a lot of time ahead of him.  If he does amaze us again then great,
but I don't think we should hold him up to OG/WC finalist standards yet.

Paul