-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Michael Contopoulos
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 2:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: t-and-f: Michigan freshman Webb may turn pro...

That seems crazy!  After his cross success (atributable to Warhurst I
imagine) why would Webb suddenly lose faith in him and his system?  Didn't
we all hear about the "Michigan" workout that Webb ran not too long ago?
Surely that was with the team and not a Razcko supplied workout.  I don't
think Razcko has what it takes to make an Olympic medalist.  Maybe he
does... who knows?  But as a fan of track and field in this country, and the
mile and 5k in particular, I would hate to see Alan Webb never progress any
further because he was afraid to leave Razcko.