Hate to ask the obvious, but not being hip to distance running...

Webb is extremely good for an american 19 year old, but is he actually
good enough to be invited to meets that would allow him to earn money from
running outside of the shoe contract? I can't see the title of "HS mile
recordholder" exciting european meet promoters that much. If he can't get
into quality euro meets that pay, where's he going to run outside of
Prefontaine and Oregon track classic? Unattached at college meets?

s.devereaux