Is someone privy to his deals? Let's say he was paid the same as Kobe and Tiger
then what say you? Some people seem to be strictly looking at the dollars. Take
it off the table because we don't know. He thinks he has a good coach who won't
screw it up like some people think is going to happen. He is going to get an
education. Presumably he is getting paid a bunch of money. Lots of people have
developed very well thank very much and have never even heard of your precious
NCAA. This is not complicated. It's back to a coaching argument. Let's say he
isn't as well off financially long-term, perhaps he should be given credit for
looking at other things other than the dollars. Most of this list is American and
you would still all be pledging allegiance to the queen if a few people didn't
think outside of the box a couple of hundred years ago. Not to mention Neil
Armstrong etc. etc. The comments Mike P has made are offensive to GMU. I have no
idea if he has made the right move and it will be an impossible thing to evaluate
down the road in any event.
Regards,
Martin