From: Dan Kaplan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2002 5:34 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: t-and-f: Devers AOY Candidate?

Indeed it does.  How about Guevarra in the 400?  The performances are as
good as anyone's put in the past couple of years, and she's now got the
edge on Devers in terms of being unbeaten.

Dan

=====
http://AccountBiller.com - MyCalendar, D-Man, ReSearch, etc.
http://Run-Down.com - 10,000 Running Links, Fantasy T&F