A regional thing? GH you must have doen all of your training at night.

What Dan has described is word for word the dialogue that I hear many times a month
and have tolerated for over 20 years now. It is worse now than ever and worse in
suburbs than in the seediest parts of innercities.

The most valuable lesson I have learned from this sport is patience; Nearly every
aspect of this sport requires it.

platter