Am I alone in hoping that a regular centerfold, like the one of Jorge Torres in this month's issue (I get it late - our snails move really slowly), will be a regular feature? I still have a bunch of full-sized posters of folks like Brendan Foster and Shorter and Viren that T&FN used to sell back in the '70s. I wish they were still around, but centerfold photos would be good substitutes. Easy for coaches to remove and post on bulletin boards.
Geoff Pietsch Gainesville, FL
P.S. Garry is free to use this as "letter" for T&FN is he wishes. I was disappointed/pissed, though, at Garry's nasty humor at the expense of Edward James Olmos. Olmos is, from what I've read, a classy person.

MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus