And here was I under the impression that this list shouldn't advertise anything!
But seeing as Scott's had a go I might as well say that the ATFS annual is now published.
Contact me for details.
I'll just echo Scott and say: "Really a terriric book and one everyone should have"
Randall Northam
Publisher