Scott St. Pierre wrote:
The 41st Annual Knights of Columbus Games is fast approaching, Friday and
Saturday, Feb 2-3, 2007.  We are beginning the process of selecting our
invitational sections of the meet.  We look for athletes who have represented
their country at major international events. Meet Records:

Men:
50 - 5.69 (2002/2003, Nicolas Macronazaris)
60 - 6.51 (1996, Bruny Surin)
400 - 46.72 (2001, James Davis)
60H - 7.55 (1995, Allen Johnson)

Women:
200 - 23.69 (2005, Kaltouma Nadjina)
400 - 52.78 (1993, Jillian Richardson)
60H - 8.10 (1996, Michelle Freeman)
PV - 4.30 (2005, Kelsie Hendry)

We offer airfare, local transportation, accomodation, meal money and a big
banquet to all our invitational athletes.  As well, there is prize money...
$500, 300, 200... for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd... This money is in Canadian dollars.

 Most of the invitational events will be on Saturday afternoon (with the
exception of the 50's and 200's, which will be on Friday night),  The Banquet
will be on Saturday night and we will be flying people home on Sunday.  We have
moved back to having a meet that meets our mission statement.  The invitational
events will be mixed with elementary school relays, a mixing of role models
with young athletes... this international facility will be packed with
screaming fans.

The meet is held in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada, on a flat 200m track.

The events we plan on offering this year are:

Men: 50, 60, 200, 60H, WT
Women:  200, 400, 60H, PV

We like to keep some lanes open for Canadian, Prairie, and local athletes, but
do have a mandate to make every field international.  Please note, however,
this is not a developmental meet.

If you are interested in coming in a few days early and visit some schools,
please let me know.  The students love it and it builds you an instant fan base
for your races!

If you are interested in being considered, please send me an email.  If you know
of anyone who may be interested in this information, feel free to pass it
along.

I would appreciate knowing people's interest before December 12th, so I can let
everyone know majority of the fields by December 19th.

Thanks,
Scott St. Pierre

--
Associate Head Coach
University of Saskatchewan Huskies Track & Field Team