Great :) your a star. I shall try building trunk again tonight.

This error log came from the actual system I want to install trunk onto. I was
getting various other errors when building in a virtual machine (VMWare
Workstation for Windows), but it looks like I'll have to build directly on the
box. I would of preferred to build in a VM as I can suspend the build process
when I'm travelling about on my laptop.

Keep up the great work.

Adam