Hi,

On Aug 10, 2010, at 10:04 PM, luisbf wrote:

> was made by editing pkgconfig's pkg.m4 and changing dnl to []dnl.
> In any case, this patch is only applied at stage 5. If anyone does a test
> build, it would be great to know if this works ok with the patch being
> applied at stage 0 and 1 as well.
> http://old.nabble.com/file/p29401692/pkgconfig.diff pkgconfig.diff

Hm, does not fail for me, so not yet applied, Aldas?

> With gobject-introspection, the issue is the following: at stage 5, Cairo is
> always built after gobject-introspection, with 127.500 priority, and
> gobject-introspection with 126.030.
> For some reason, the test included in the gobject-introspection.conf fails
> to append to $extraconfopt the --disable-tests switch which disables the
> Cairo test.
> THe change checks for stage level and appends --disable-tests, else uses the
> pkginstalled method.
> http://old.nabble.com/file/p29401692/gobject-introspection.diff
> gobject-introspection.diff

I changed it to simply never run the tests, ...

> GtkGLExt, is using deprecated macros (obsoleted in GTK 2.18, deprecated in
> 2.20), see:
> http://osdir.com/ml/general/2010-03/msg21663.html
> Patch fixes this by replacing the deprecated macros with the new functions.
> http://old.nabble.com/file/p29401692/gtkglext.diff gtkglext.diff

Is there any failure caused by this? Looks like it builds here, so not yet
applied.

> LibCSS... old, and configure fails to recognize x86_64-t2-gnu-linux. Patch
> addresses this by including new config.guess and config.sub.
> http://old.nabble.com/file/p29401692/libcss.diff libcss.diff

Applied as simple AUTOMAKE-QUIRK Flag tag.

> Xvidcap, was patched since it was trying to use X's shmstr.h, and failing to
> find it. The header is now shmproto.h. The .cache file was updated, since
> Scrollkeeper is a dependency to build the documentation for it.
> http://old.nabble.com/file/p29401692/xvidcap.diff xvidcap.diff

Applied.

> MLT was also updated from 0.4.4 to 0.5.6 and the .conf file updated to use
> the appropriate xorg-server libdir.
> http://old.nabble.com/file/p29401692/mlt.diff mlt.diff

Applied and added $root, to potentially make it cross compile aware.

> Libxmi is a dependency of Enblend/Enfuse, which are used by Hugin. Also
> fails to recognize x86_64-t2-linux-gnu, config.sub and config.guess updated,
> and patch included.
> http://old.nabble.com/file/p29401692/libxmi.diff libxmi.diff

Applied as simple AUTOMAKE-QUIRK Flag tag.

> Libopenraw updated from 0.0.5 to 0.0.8.
> http://old.nabble.com/file/p29401692/libopenraw.diff libopenraw.diff

I already had this update lingering in one of my T2 trunk working copies.
However, the new version does not build for me due to this shave compiler
wrapper stuff. I committed your update notheless.

René

--
  René Rebe, ExactCODE GmbH, Jaegerstr. 67, DE-10117 Berlin
  http://exactcode.com | http://t2-project.org | http://rene.rebe.de