I would be glad if it was revived. As we get ever more detailed
imagery, people are starting to want to split roads in two at every
intersection and it makes for a right mess: I'd prefer if there was a
more elegant way of handling divided roads in towns.

The routing stuff should be smothered - it's a lot easier to do turn
restrictions now that P2 has a facility for it, so it isn't necessary.

Richard