I just went through the mini_roundabouts in east central Florida. I found one definitely mountable (in an industrial park), 202 definitely not mountable (including some culs-de-sac), 3 that I'm not sure about, and 4 mistagged turning_circles. Obviously this says a lot about roundabout construction practice here, but also shows that many non-mountable roundabouts are being mapped as nodes with highway=mini_roundabout. 105 of those 203 were last edited by me, with 8 other mappers in there, mostly known locals.