Am 08.04.2015 um 01:07 schrieb Warin:
> -------------------------------------fly
> Time? There are many proposals that are sitting around .. waiting on
> this 'time' thing.. years ... Why? The ones I have looked at are not
> changing .. nothing is happening with them - thus there looks to be no
> 'development' while they sit and wait. This proposal is fairly simple -
> the addition of one simple value to an already existing key? Any
> implications ... no I don't think so, any developments over time ..
> again I don't see them.

So do you have problems to wait a half/full year ?
Lets see how your proposed tag is used.

Feel free to reactivate old proposals or even create the missing wiki
pages if usage seems to be established.

We always end up with the problem to proper document, first the proposal
and later the key and value pages. Though it is not always fun and can
be real work especially in a foreign language.

> Consensus .. that is what I'm aiming for. "New" "rules" or not.

+1 though there are cases where we have to state that we do not find a
consensus

> If your only voting on the tag (amenity=reception_desk) why are you
> commenting on the documentation? :-) ... That is a joke by the way.

Do not get me wrong. I vote by tagging and not on the proposal and if we
want to find a consensus I am happy with discussion on this list. There
are no "veto" but I can always post my concerns.

> I have 'improved' the documentation .. there is not much to say about a
> reception desk ... fortunately.

Yeah the final wiki page might even get shorter but the content counts.
We do not want to overwhelm the reader with information but need a clean
and distinguished description. The archived proposal is important to get
more information if in doubt.

cu fly