Hi folks,

I've got a question about using XTags:

The common way to use the XTags, is to parse an XML document
from somewhere by using the "<xtags:parse>"-Tag.
After the XML-Code has been parsed, it can be accessed
by the different "X"-Tags...

Sometimes I have to use the XML-Source
(that is needed as input for XTags) twice or more or
at completely different locations of my web-application.
For this reason I've added the XML-Code to a cache.
The problem is now, that every time when the XTags-JSP is
requested, the XML-Input has to be parsed by the XTags again.
That means a lack of performance.

Now my question: Because the XTags are built on top
of the dom4j, I'd like to know if there is any way to use
an (already parsed!) org.dom4j.Document as input for
XTags, so that I don't have to parse XML-Sources twice?
If yet there is no way, I'd like to ask the developers
to provide an appropriate Tag, because I think it would be
also quite helpful for other users.

Does someone know a solution?

Regards,
Manuel Tromm