Since a few people have asked...

You can get a link to the JSTL 1.1 Maintenance Release spec
at http://java.sun.com/jstl.

Scroll to the 'Specification' section and you will see
a link to the JSTL 1.1 Maintenance release spec.

-- Pierre

Andreas Schildbach wrote:

Hello everyone,

I just saw that there is now an early access of the JSTL 1.1 implementation. Where can I get the specification? I could not find it anywhere.

Regards,

Andreas

Pierre Delisle wrote:

The Jakarta-Taglibs team is proud to announce two new releases of the
standard tag library, an implementation of the JSP Standard Tag Library (JSTL).

   standard-1.0.4
      Implements the JSTL 1.0 specification (JSR-052).
      Requires a minimum of a JSP 1.2 container, such as Tomcat 4.x.

standard-1.1.0-B1
Early access (not yet Final) of an implementation of the JSTL 1.1 specification (JSR-052). Requires a minimum of a JSP 2.0 container, such as Tomcat 5.x.

For more information on the standard taglib, please see:
standard 1.1.0-B1: http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/standard-doc/intro.html
standard 1.0.4: http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/standard-1.0-doc/intro.html

For more information on Tomcat, please see:
      http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat