Bill,

Great job! Thanks for the contribution.

All feedback is most appreciated...

The URIs you provide are the ones for JSTL 1.0. You may want to clarify that the URI is different
depending on whether you use JSTL 1.0 or 1.1.
[The URI specified for EL functions should only be the
1.1 flavor since functions were only introduced in JSTL 1.1].

Thanks again,

-- Pierre

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I noticed that there seems to be demand for a JSTL Quick Reference. When I was learning JSTL a couple of months ago I put together such a document and I thought others might find it of use. It can be downloaded from http://www.jadecove.com/jstl-quick-reference.pdf. The only downside about the document is that you have to make a book out of it yourself. I call this "self-binding" :) All feedback is most appreciated and if anyone would like to assist in publishing this document I will be glad to talk about it.

Bill Siggelkow
Jade Cove Solutions
www.jadecove.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]