My question is: where is "${customers}" decalerade or
got the values!!!

This is explained at the bottom of the home page for standard-examples:

Infrastructure

The source code for the JSTL examples includes class startup.Init to initilialize the objects used in the examples. This allows us to mimic the environment that would normally be used within an MVC architecture: the Controller invokes the business logic, saves the objects required by the web application into JSP scoped attributes (usually request), and then invokes the proper JSP page. For the sake of this "examples" webapp, all objects are saved in the application scope.

The application attributes are:

   * customers
     A collection of Customer objects
   * intArray
     An array of int's
   * stringArray
     An array of Strings
   * numberMap
     A Map instance associating Integer objects with their Spanish names
   * enumeration
     An enumeration on numberMap from above.

The classes of interest that hold the information manipulated by the JSP pages are:

   * Customer
         o int key
         o String lastName
         o String firstName
         o Date birthDate
         o Address address

   * Address
         o String line1
         o String line2
         o String city
         o String state
         o String country

khashayar sad wrote:

Hello!

I have installed the jslt-standard and look at the
examples.

I couldnt undrestand what happend with jslt-exaples:
for example you have this exapmle:

<%@ taglib prefix="c"
uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core"; %>
<head>
  <title>JSTL: Expression Language Support -- Expr
Example</title>
</head>

<h3><c:out></h3>

  <c:forEach var="customer" items="${customers}">

My question is: where is "${customers}" decalerade or
got the values!!!

Any help?

Tanks