Fixing my web.xml fixed the problem.  Thankyou so very much for your
help.  I had been working on that for 3 days if you can believe it.  You
fixed it for me in a matter of minutes.

Thanks again

//Andy

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 04/14/04 10:16AM >>>
Andy,

You might want to check to see if your web.xml file is
setup correctly.  Here is a link to the differences:

http://www.haidleconsulting.com/articles/jspdiffs/

You should make sure that your web.xml has the header
for JSP 2.0 (JSTL 1.1).

Derek

=====