Hi,
 My jsp uses xtags libraries and need to read some XML like :

<n1:section>
   <n1:section >
     <n1:section>
       <to-an-unknown-depth/>
     </n1:section>
   </n1:section>
</n1:section>

Now, how can I use the xtags (XPath) to read such an XML? I guess I can use
<xtags:forEach> but thats only for the multiple siblings and not for parent-child.
Please help! Also, please send the reply directly to my email address as I just have
subscribed to the alias.

Thanks,
-Ashish

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.