Hello,

I'm looking for an open source html calendar widget that will allow you to associate URLs with a given date. Is there anything out there like this?

I found a page that described a calendar widget that was slated to be integrated into the jakarta datetime taglib, but it doesn't appear to have made it. I also found a commercial taglib that would do the trick if I futzed with it, but I was hoping for something less proprietary.

Any suggestions?

Thank You,
Troy