Kris,
 That helps a lot. I was going crazy looking for 1.2.

Steve
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kris Schneider" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tag Libraries Users List" <taglibs-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 9:45 PM
Subject: Re: jakarta input taglib libraries

Stephen Ince wrote:
Kris,
Thanx for your response. The online documentation (http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/input-doc/index.html) taglib input referes to 1.2 and downloadadble version is only 1.0. Is it possible to download 1.2 from cvs? I am using Tomcat 4.1.31. I guest this wont work but I do use the El expression stuff in struts 1.3.

If you're using TC 4.1 (JSP 1.2), then you cannot use the EL with rtexpr attributes. For JSP 1.2, EL evaluation has to be handled explicitly by the taglib. This is what the Struts EL taglib does (as well as Standard 1.0).

I see what you mean WRT to the docs stating "Version: 1.2", but AFAIK you can only download one of the nightly builds from the link I provided. I see that the <tlibversion> element in the TLD is set to "1.0", so I think that's as recent as you can get:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/jakarta/taglibs/proper/input/trunk/conf/input.tld?view=markup