Thanx for Kirs' advice.

I have checked again, we use the same JDK and app server versions, there's
no exceptions in tomcat log, and images can show in localhost and lan env,
but just can't show in wan. I compared the directory between localhost, lan
and wan connection, and found that in wan couldn't create the "generated"
directory, I think it because of different rights between these env? Any
more advices?

Rick Zhou, 2007-9-25