It's a source control system - equivalent to CVS, Perforce, Git,
Mercurial, VSS etc. You'll sometimes see it called 'SVN'. It's
available from:

    http://subversion.org/

After installing you then run the following on the command line:

    svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/taglibs/proper/i18n/trunk/

There is also support in major IDEs (Eclipse, IDEA, NetBeans) and a UI
(TortoiseSVN if I recall correctly).

As i18n is unreleased and only available to its developers, you'll
have to wear the hat of a developer to get it.

Hen