It's not been tested against the TCK, primarily because:

a) there were a few things I wanted to dig into prior to trying testing and,
b) running a TCK was not a simple task when I looked into it.

The other JSTL version is Glassfish's. My understanding of the delta
is that Apache's has more bugfixes while Glassfish's has been run
against the TCK.

Hen