Notification: Business Message from Grace Chen,    <!--
body,td,th{font-size: 13px;} a:link,a:visited{ color: #003399; text-decoration:
underline; } a:hover{ color: #FF9900; text-decoration: none; } p { padding:0px;
margin: 0px;} th{text-align:left; width:130px; padding-right: 10px;
padding-left: 10px; font- weight: normal; vertical-align:top;] --> -->

   Dear Supplier, Made-in-China.com would like to let you know the you have
just received a new business message which is saved in the Message Centre of
your member home (Virtual Office) within the next 1 year. We suggest you sign
in with your Email to view or reply the message. For your convenience, a copy
of this message is also provided below.

Message Details

   Message Subject       Inquiry about your product
  Message Content        Dear,

Please check the attached quotation sheet. May I know your email address? If
you can match our rates then let me know.

I wait for your reply.

Regards,
Grace Chen,

Message Basics and Contact Details

   Message code  QKpaWNoCqLpl
  Date & time sent       2018-02-28 02:09:43 (GMT+08:00) Texas, United States

  Sender         Grace Chen,
  Company         SASA Sanayi A.S
  Email  To view the email address, please sign in your account.
 (NOTE: Please login your Virtual Office to reply the message but DO NOT REPLY
to en_notificat...@made-in-china.com)
  Telephone      +1 (917) 821-6337
  Fax
  Country/Region         United States
  Homepage       http://www.made-in-china.com/traderoom/dzm141772436166
  Sender's IP Address    213.136.*.*
  Sender's IP Location   United States

  Note:
 1) Sender's IP information is for reference only, but NOT guaranteed or
verified by Made-in-China.com;
 2) Send us complaint if you are receiving unsolicited messages (SPAM and/or
Duplicate Messages), threatening or harassing messages, suspicious messages
about fee advance or money transfer ... etc.
 * This notification service is provided by http://www.made-in-china.com *

Source Quality Products Made in China