On Thu, 2 Apr 2009 18:04:22 -0700
Eric Wing <ewing....@playcontrol.net> wrote:

> I put it aside for awhile, but am being prodded to get it going
> again. I am currently using Mercurial 1.2.1 and Tailor 0.9.35.

Hi Eric,

unfortunately mercurial API changes faster than weather, so almost
every new release require some tweak to the tailor backend.

You should try with the current version of tailor (that is, get it
with "darcs get --partial http://darcs.arstecnica.it/tailor";), that
should be able to work with latest mercurial.

Please let me know of any further problem,
ciao, lele.
--
nickname: Lele Gaifax    | Quando vivrò di quello che ho pensato ieri
real: Emanuele Gaifas    | comincerò ad aver paura di chi mi copia.