On Wed, 20 May 2009 02:36:35 -0700 (PDT)
Delta Foxtrot <delta_foxt...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- On Wed, 20/5/09, Ross Scanlon <i...@4x4falcon.com> wrote:
> > You could also probably half the number of nodes in the way
> > as well, generally you only need 8 nodes to create a
> > suitable roundabout on the map.  One at each entry for
> > four streets and one between each street entry.  Have a
> > look at the ones I pointed out before in Proserpine for an
> > idea of how it works.
>
> I did what you suggested but it's a bit of a larger round about and it looks
> more like a octobout more than a round about.

You will have to wait until the tile is re-rendered to see what it looks like
on the slippy map.  Unless its super large >500m across it will give reasonably
good output.  If it does look a little bit jagged then add more nodes.

--
Ross Scanlon <i...@4x4falcon.com>