In my experience gosmore doesn't care at all about the names of the streets
except for displaying them and searching for them. I've certainly never had
a problem with gosmore routing not recognising a roundabout because it was
unnamed.

If someone can show me an example (a osm map link will do - preferably in
QLD as I already have the gosmore file) of a roundabout that causes this
problem, and I'll look into fixing the bug in gosmore.

- David