--- On Wed, 12/8/09, BlueMM <bluemm1975-...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Has anyone discussed the appropriateness of using the
> "4wd_only" nomenclature?
> It seems a bit Australia(NZ?) specific. Maybe that is why

Is also in at least Iceland.

> there is so much
> opposition. Seems the Wiki proposal is losing the vote.

It looks about 50/50, but I just went and looked at the database structure and
it seems to me access=4wd_only or access=4wd_recommended would be much easier
to implement as there is a column for that already, so no code in the import
side of things or anything else would be needed.

I guess I should have checked sooner on the easiest way to implement this, not
just what someone else had already thought of.