On Wed, 19 Aug 2009, BOUNDY,Paul wrote:
> I'm Opening a discussion on OSM Mapping and Online Hazard reporting
>
> There are some of us in massbug, bike Sydney, lbug and the inner west
> interested in getting better mapping and hazard reporting online.
>
> I want more than Hazards, I want works to be done for a route. (not necess
> a Hazard but what will make the route work better)

OSM can offer what you want, with the long term security that your data
remains accessible and doesn't become the property of some multinational (here
G****).
Perhaps some of what you would like still needs to be coded, but that's not
impossible either.
I'm not in Sydney, but I'm sitting here still in lycras after cycling home as
usual

We'd be happy to have you on board.