2010/1/2 James Andrewartha <tr...@student.uwa.edu.au>:
> Logic is not the only requirement for useful conversation. Assuming
> good faith is also important, and something that you often don't do

Which he failed to do, he's sent some nasty comments to me personally
with respect to what others have posted on the talk list.

> when asking if someone has filed a bug or accuse them of trying to

He didn't ask if anyone had filed a bug, he mentioned it would be nice
if potlatch did the same thing, meaning someone else should file a bug
about it because he hasn't or won't

> limit the project. We're all here because we believe OSM is a great

Ummm perhaps you should re-read what he wrote because he was asking to
limit OSM, or at least what people are contributing.

> project to work on, there's no need to needle people so much.

I wasn't needling anyone, but he seems to have taken it as such.

> When you treat someone as though they're acting dishonestly, you can't
> expect that to be ignored.

I've no idea how you came to that conclusion, I never accused anyone
of anything of the sort.

> I do, as his decision will mean less of your spam on the list (of
> course now I'm guilty of this, but whatever).

Please point out where I sent (commercially) unsolicted emails to the
list? Otherwise stop claiming I'm spamming, since that is factually
untrue.

Also I fail to see your point here, just because he doesn't reply how
will that limit what I send to the list? It will just limit what he
receives...