On 10 June 2010 14:26, David Dean <dd...@ieee.org> wrote:
> Looks like NearMap or us need to talk to BrisConnections about attribution.

It might have been better to contact them privately about this before
resorting to making a fuss publicly, I'm not sure of Nearmap's take on
it but it'd great if more people used OSM data for this and we could
even help them to some extent by marking it as a construction zone, or
the dates it will be, yes we'd like the recognition of our hard work,
but we don't want to embarsses people into a corner so in future so
they go off and use gmaps imagery instead.