----- Original Message ----- From: "Ian Sergeant" <inas66+...@gmail.com>
To: "Mark Pulley" <mrpul...@lizzy.com.au>
Cc: <talk-au@openstreetmap.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 3:53 AM
Subject: Re: [talk-au] How to fix the coastlines?

A week or so ago there were a group of people working intent on filling
coastline gaps.

Perhaps another appeal to the wider community to help in the remaining
sections?

The situation has improved greatly over the last week, see http://www.wightpaths.co.uk/coast/CT-only.php?zoom=4&lat=-24.29986&lon=130.70382&layers=BTTTT using data from early on 11 April.

I also suspect that the next update to the error map, (expected around 17:00 GMT 12 April), will show further improvement.

However what this map cant show is islands whih are going to be deleted completely.

Regards

David

Ian