Hi Daniel,

The first step should be to find out if they are willing to have their data
relicenced under our licence?

CC-BY data is nice, and means that the data owner is likely only seeking
attribution (which we do provide) but my understanding is that it is still
insufficient for us to use without further permission from the data owner.
Pointers to our attribution page have worked in the past in gaining such
permission.

Ian.