Hi All,

(Kate from HOT, but I come to Australia at least once a year so I lurk on here)

I was going to suggest as another possibility a government sponsored
Mapathon. It could be a good way to get some new mappers interested
where having accurate transport routing is important to them
potentially outside of the "traditional" OpenStreetMap contributors.

Best,

-Kate