If DWG has put a block then he can not edit until responding to it to the DWG.

That's not to say he can not make another user name.

Cheers
Ross

On 17/02/14 09:27, Jason Ward wrote:
It still leaves correction of errors up to the community I'm afraid and
if he ignores that message in the user block DWG will need to be
notified again to get that account dealt with more permanently.

Good luck guys.

Cheers,

Jason

On 17 Feb 2014 07:41, "Leon Kernan" <lker...@gmail.com