On 17/12/2015 10:26 AM, Andrew Davidson wrote:
You're not likely to get much of a response from the editors you contacted. The
Barrington Tops boundary was drawn in by a user that hasn't edited for 5 years.

 Well the initial addition did not have it as the Barrinton Tops NP. That was
added later ... anyways ...
I have put my foot in it ... and I'm now trying to add the detail of various
parks, forests, conservation areas etc etc. And learning the joys of
multi-polygons.

It will be better in the end.

Working on Nowendock (sp?) NP and surrounds. Might have been better to leave
the original tags in place until I had the detail tags worked out... mutter
mutter...

So 'my' new policy (amongst others .. will have to write them down somewhere so
I can remember to kick myself when I don't follow them) ..
Don't delete/modify until you have the new stuff ready.

I am also trying to add 100 Sydney street names per day ... best return for
effort is to pick an area with lots missing - download it and work on that lot
at once.