My apologies - fixing that process has been on my list for a long time (years...). The computer it runs on for some reason just shuts down randomly, so I often boot it up at work and let it run, but it doesn't stay up long enough to get through a generation run.

I moved most of the scripts off the old computer today onto a newer machine, and rebuilt them, but got side tracked at work and only got some basic testing done. I have upgraded the mkgmap version as well, so hopefully a few of the newer features will appear (I've got to experiment with a few of the settings, and I need to clean up a couple of the tpy files)

I'll try and finish it tomorrow hopefully - just got to cleanup the zip and upload process and we will be away.

If anyone wants the various scripts I use so they can run the whole thing themselves (it's on Windows not linux, so it's a little bit of batch file fun, although I was going to port them to powershell for fun), email me - the new file/folder layout I put together today makes it a little easier to manage the various files, and easier to add in other areas to generate.

Matt