The signs can be seen quite well on Google Street View too. Seems quite odd as
no maps I checked had that name on the road, though there are a few real estate
sales mention the name and if you click on the True Local site for the local FM
radio station location icon (next to the address) it gives you a map at the
same location you mention.
http://www.truelocal.com.au/business/yass-fm-100-3-1/yass .
I guess the name has recently changed.
I would send an email of to the NSW Dept Roads
https://secure.rms.nsw.gov.au/contact-us/