Ok, in light of that, adding all the LPI street numbers to Tathra seems not
reasonable and would be considered a mass import of addresses and not just
'filling in the gaps', so I won’t go ahead with the adding of addresses to the
buildings.
There are plenty of residents more able to accurately add the data if they want
to anyway to a smallish town.
Tks
Nev