I notice that when selecting, for example, the D'Aguilar National Park
multipolygon there is a part not included and those are tagged "Special
Management Area” in addition to having the D'Aguilar National Park name and are
in a separate mp relation.
You need to select both these relations to get the true extent of the D'Aguilar
National Park. This is the case with some other mp relations too I have looked
at today.
I won’t be mapping the Special Management Areas as I expect they are temporal
in extent and use.