Hi
I have used http://www.mygpsfiles.com/app/ <http://www.mygpsfiles.com/app/>
where you can select a years of gpx tracks and drag and drop on to the map but
it only has google, etc maps.

I just tried JOSM and used the left side open icon select and load 3 years of
gpx traces from my hard drive and they displayed fine using an imagery
background of OpenCycleMap, OpenTopoMap, OpenStreetMap Carto. It looks great.