Maybe add the tag norender=yes when the owner or responsible body requests that a feature not be rendered. This might apply to private property, illegal tracks on public land , military bases and more. It would be up to individual map renderers whether they would respect the norender request. They might respect the tag differently for example in different countries.

I would not render at openstreetmap.org (excluding for example country wide requests) but would render in the ID editor.

The downside of my suggestion is that it might be adding another layer of complexity for little real improvement.

Tony

As you mention I can see these being useful for emergency services or
anyone who has been granted access to private roads/tracks.

If you're mapping based on what you can see from the aerial imagery, then I
see no issue with mapping these as access=private.