From: Matt D <matthewdaval...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, 27 December 2019 11:06 PM
To: talk-au@openstreetmap.org
Subject: [talk-au] vic.gov.au lacking OSM attribution

Was on https://www.vic.gov.au/fire-services-reform#fire-rescue-victoria and saw
that there's map on the page that looked remarkably similar to a Mapbox layer,
the map seems to be using the government's own library but lacks attribution to
OSM.

A check of the HTML code in inspect element showed that it was indeed using
Mapbox and OSM with the government's own typeface supplementing way and suburb
names with their own font. I have passed this on to Mapbox via their support
desk and awaiting a response. I will update the mailing list when I get a reply.

What's possible is that somebody's forgotten to add an attribution box on the
corner referencing to OSM and Mapbox.

Thanks